Umatilla County Fire District #1 provides fire, rescue, and emergency medical services for the citizens of the district, as well as ambulance service to the cities of Echo and Umatilla.
Our Mission: Umatilla County Fire District #1 is devoted to protecting the communities we serve by providing the highest quality of compassionate and professional services.
Our Vision: Building the premier public-safety emergency services provider in Eastern Oregon through Continual Improvement, Professionalism and Financial Stability.
Our Motto: “Be kind, be professional and always do your best.”
- Accountability – Accepting responsibility for our actions and behaviors.
- Excellence – Commitment to providing the best service possible and always striving to get better.
- Integrity – The quality of being honest, having high moral principles. Doing the right thing when no one is looking.
- Professionalism – Commitment to quality service and pride in your work.
- Pride – I respect our history, traditions, achievements and constantly push for excellence.
- Honor – I am committed to always strive to do the right thing with character, integrity and honesty.
- Dedication – I have a passionate belief in our mission as a fire district.